BestaxCA has an experienced team of professionals specializing in providing advice on setting up the right type of business for your needs. Our consultants develop specific services to help business owners profitably start a business in your desired location.
Who we are
BestaxCA is a business consultancy firm that provides expert advice on setting up new businesses/enterprises across the UAE. Our strength lies in providing solutions to clients who are exploring new business opportunities, understanding legal procedures, networking with local authorities, and developing a suitable business model to set up their business in any part of the world.
Our business formation services include:-
- Company formation
- Registration, tax
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Audit and assurance
- Legal (including intellectual property rights)
- Branding advice
- Account Opening Assistance
- PRO Services
Why businesses need company formation services
When you are starting up in a new location to set up a business or expand your business, it is important to use local guidelines to make your business a success. There is a wealth of information available about any country, especially the business environment, but understanding the nuances of the business culture; local government, and policies is very important when investing money in a foreign country. BestaxCA solves exactly this problem in your chosen country. We specialize in this field and offer turnkey solutions for setting up a business enterprise. Our services include a methodology that takes care of approvals, legal compliance, registration with authorities, and other necessary formalities. We have years of experience in providing integrated company formation services across the UAE.
Advantages of using company formation services
BestaxCA procedures are highly dependent on the specific territory and country. We are well versed with company formation laws and regulations. We can help you set up:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Professional firms
- Representative offices
- Joint-stock companies
Geographically specific advantages
We have a strong track record in providing company formation services in the Middle East and the UAE in particular. Company formation and incorporation vary and some of the most sought-after locations are free zones.
Free Zones in the UAE: Free zones in the UAE are highly sought after due to specific customs, tax, import rules, and regulations that are not governed by the general procedures applicable in the Middle East. The UAE has more than 40 free zones, which allow foreign investors to acquire 100% of a company’s shares without a local sponsor.
Offshore companies in the UAE: Offshore companies are set up by organizations to facilitate business management. This allows the investor/business owner to centralize their resources and investments for maximum benefit. Owners of offshore companies do not have to pay taxes on the profits they make from owning or investing in property, goods, stocks, and shares.
Legal procedures and documentation for setting up a company.
To register a company, the BestaxCA team takes care of every detail, as well as the accuracy and completeness of the legal and company formation documents. As part of our business formation services, we duly carry out the following procedures:
- Legal procedures
- Determining the legal form of the company and the type of business activity
- Obtaining a trade license by submitting company documents to the DED or the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Submission of an application for company registration to the DED, indicating the proposed company name.
- Notarization of the memorandum of association of the company
- Registration of the trading name
- Applying for a company card
- Obtaining initial and special approval
- Signing the MOA and the lease agreement with the notary public
- Obtaining municipal approval of location and verification
- Processing of documents to obtain a payment receipt
- Payment of the license fee to obtain the sales license
- Fulfilling all licensing requirements
- Obtaining approval from the Title Board and the Ministry of Labor for employees
- Finding a local sponsor (if necessary)
- Company incorporation documents
- Copy of approved rental agreement
- Photocopies of visa, passport, NOC, proof of residence, land map or title deed, identity card, and family register.
- Legal Department approval document
- Approval documents from the Ministry of Economy and other public authorities, if applicable
- License form
- Signing Board
- Notarial certification of the partnership agreement
- Photocopies of the technical assessment report
- Trade name certificate
- Immigration Department visa with stamp
Why set up a company in UAE?
By providing business formation services, we have built strategic relationships and connections that are crucial to successfully starting a business in any part of the world. Our consultants provide strategic solutions, legal and documentation formalities, and negotiations with stakeholders. In other words, we remove the obstacles involved in setting up or operating your business in any part of the world, cost-effectively. To find out more or to book our consultancy services, contact us anytime for better assistance. We will be happy to understand your business and meet your requirements promptly.